The semi-art blog of a semi-person who needs to make more art. Welcome to my cozy corner of the internet.
"I fall in love with people’s passion. The way their eyes light up when they talk about the thing they love and the way they fill with light."
- Melissa Cox
Background art by nokkasili.tumblr.com
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
- laughter is the best cure
when van gogh was out painting in a field some kids shot him by mistake while they were playing with their dad’s shotgun but he told everyone he shot himself so they wouldn’t get in trouble and then he DIED and for a long time everyone thought it was suicide but it wasn’t a suicide he was just trying to help the kids that’s the saddest thing in the world im gonna throw up
How I handle any situation
It’s quite interesting when you like someone, you start to notice that everything about them seems more attractive when it seems normal to everyone else. Their smile seems so much brighter. The sound of their voice is more soothing. Their goofy laugh sounds much cuter. Every little thing about them just reels you in. It’s like their imperfections don’t seem bad at all.
awkward teenage smooches
hold my hand and walk me round an art gallery and whisper fake stories of the paintings in my ear
I don’t want to talk about it
Javier Cacheiro . Compañia Nacional de Danza México
Fotografía por Carlos Quezada
Not sure if I’m reblogging for the cuteness of the cats or the sexiness of the men. But really look at that last one.
I couldn’t not
Family portraits in Avatar and Legend of Korra